HP Officejet 5258 Printer Troubleshooting
It is the Solution-point for the HP Printer related issues with HP Expert’s support. Make use of the HP Official page to get the troubleshooting section. Identify the error code from the Printer control panel and sort out the issue in less time using the given steps.
HP Officejet 5258 Driver unavailable Issue
- Open the compatible system, select the Programs & Features option.
- On the resultant page, it shows the driver details. Click to the printer driver’s name and tap uninstall option.
- Next, proceed with the Device Manager option using the desktop search.
- Then, tap the Show hidden devices option using the display settings and move-on with the required entries by right-clicking on it.
- Now, choose the Uninstall option.
- You will be notified with the pop-up message regarding the delete the driver software for this device option. Proceed ok.
- Try to maintain stable and secured network access.
- If the existing driver file seems troublesome, uninstall the driver. Download and install the latest version HP Officejet 5258 driver software suitable to the system OS.
HP Officejet 5258 Printer showing Offline error
- Turn off the printer setup including the system connected.
- Completely disconnect from the printer backside to the socket connection.
- Unplug the connected USB cord from the plug-in board. If you have used a USB setup.
- Try to reboot the whole printer setup and turn it on later.
- Proceed with the settings like Drivers and Printers option from the system desktop.
- Further, freshly start the printer setup by registering the printer for a new connection on the given field.
- Now, just right-click the desired HP Officejet 5258 printer and look at the printer details.
- In case the printer shows offline, enable the online mode by clicking the near the checkbox.
HP Officejet 5258 printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi?
- Initially, check the interface connection for intact setup.
- Remove the signal-barrier objects to get hassle-free access between the printer and system.
- Utilize the navigation key to choose the Setup option from the printer control panel.
- Follow wireless setup wizard >Network menu > wireless settings option.
- To establish the Wi-Fi setup, hold the WPA button on the wireless router.
- Ensure with the network name and password on the respective field.
- Initiate using the WEP and WPA passwords if the Wi-Fi setup page prompts.
- Tap the Wireless-Preferences settings to get the wireless wizard instructions to start the Wi-Fi.
For more on HP Officejet 5258 Troubleshooting steps.