HP Officejet 6815 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 6815 driver is unavailable
When it comes to the printer, driver unavailable issue will occur sometimes. No problem, you can solve this issue without hassle. Follow the below instructions:
- Download the HP Easy Start software on the computer.
- Move on to the HP Easy Start driver downloaded folder.
- Open the software and click on the “scan now” option.
- Click the option- update given in front of 123.hp.com/OJ6815 driver.
- Power off the wireless router and HP Officejet 6815 printer.
- Turn off the windows or Mac computer.
- Detach all the USB cables from the devices.
- After 10 seconds, switch on the computer and printer.
- Then, activate the wireless router.
- Now, check the printer software is properly installed.
- Still, the HP Officejet 6815 printer driver is not available, then call our tech experts.
HP Officejet 6815 Printer Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi
It is a common issue that you face with the HP printer. Follow the below steps to set up your device Wi-Fi with the HP Officejet 6815 printer:
- Power up the 123.hp.com/OJ6815 printer.
- Select your printer network settings.
- Click on the wireless setup wizard
- A list of wireless networks will appear on the printer panel.
- Choose the device Wi-Fi and continue.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and finish the ongoing process.
- If the printer panel does not show your printer screen, choose “Add network”.
- Enter your wireless network ID and its password.
- Continue with the wizard steps and finish the HP Officejet 6815 Wi-Fi setup.
- If you know more in detail, you can reach our technical assistance team.
HP Officejet 6815 printer Offline error
If your HP Officejet 6815 printer is not online, then use the procedure below and fix the issue.
- Reboot the computer and printer.
- Restart the wireless router.
- Now, ensure the printer is online or offline.
- If still, the printer is offline, then move on to the next step.
- Go the device settings and move on to Printers.
- Select the printer name and right-click to choose “Use Printer Online”.
- Now, your printer will automatically set into online mode.
- Still, the HP Officejet 6815 printer is not online, stop the ongoing print jobs.
- Click on the printer name two times and choose “Printer Menu”.
- Cancel all the documents and turn on your printer.
- Confirm that no jammed papers are there and ensure that all USB cable connections are proper.
Still, if your printer is in offline mode, then contact us.
HP Officejet 6815 printer won’t scan
HP Officejet 6815 provides quality scanning. When the printer is doing the scanning job, sometimes it might fail to scan. To fix this problem easily and quickly, follow the steps given below:
- Power off your HP Officejet 6815 printer.
- Detach all the USB cable connections from the printer.
- Stop the scan job that is running.
- Switch off your computer and remove the power cable from it.
- Turn on the printer and ensure every setting is accurate.
- Connect the printer with the wall outlet using a USB cable.
- Turn on the computer and connect it with your printer.
- Open a document and scan it.
- If your printer is still not scanning, Call our technical experts.
HP Officejet 6815 Printer Won’t Print
If you face printing issues with HP Officejet 6815 printer, follow the steps listed below to fix this issue.
- Ensure your printer tray has sufficient and suitable sheets.
- Confirm that there are no jammed or stuck papers.
- If you see any paper jam or stuck, remove it.
- Then, ensure that the printer toner or ink is not empty.
- If toner or ink is empty, then replace it with a new one.
- Go to the control panel of the device and choose “Devices and Printers”.
- Find HP Officejet 6815 printer and right-click on it.
- Click on “See what’s printing” and access the printer menu.
- Click – Open as Administrator and again move on to the printer menu.
Choose the option – Cancel All Documents and try printing with HP Officejet 6815.
HP Officejet 6815 print not working
If your HP Officejet 6815 printer is not printing, then use the below instructions:
- Turn on the computer and go to the control panel.
- Go to the Devices and Printers.
- You will see the name of your HP Officejet 6815 printer.
- Choose the option – Set as Default Printer.
- Then, delete HP Officejet 6815 driver from the computer.
- Find the printer driver suitable for your operating system.