How to Connect HP Officejet 8010 Printer to Wifi
123.hp.com/oj8010 is a multi-functional printer used for home as well as office to perform your work much easier. It has multiple features like AirPrint, ePrint, Cloud Print, etc. By using these features, you can print without cable or cords. You can connect more than one device through the wireless connection with your 123 HP Officejet 8010 printer.
HP Officejet 8010 Wireless Setup for Window
- Firstly, Know all the required details like network name and password.
- Ensure that your computer has a stable network connection
- Place the router and printer close to each other.
- Tap the wireless option from the control panel and click on the Wireless setup wizard.
- Select your network from the list of network names shown.
- Follow the instructions shown on the printer home screen.
- Download the HP Officejet 8010 driver and complete the installation process.
- Connect the printer to the windows device wifi.
- Take a sample print to ensure the HP Oj 8010 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 8010 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Before proceeding ensure that your network connection should be stable.
- Gather the information about the network and password.
- Have a secure and stable connection and connect your Mac to the wireless network.
- On the control panel and click on the wireless option.
- Select Wireless setup wizard and enter the network name & password.
- You can download and install the 123.hp.com/setup 8010 printer software.
- Insert CD into your Mac and install by running HP Easy Scan.
- Just track the procedure given below to finish the process.
HP Officejet 8010 Wifi Setup
- Navigate to the start menu and then search for the control panel.
- Choose the wireless option shown on the control panel and click on the wireless setup wizard.
- Then click on the suitable network name present in the list of the network.
- Otherwise, just directly enter the network name manually.
- And type the password when required and click on the Ok button.
- Select the files from the local storage for printing and scanning.
- The 123.hp.com/oj8010 driver must be updated regularly to receive all the services.
HP Officejet 8010 auto wireless connect
- Initially, move to the setup page and find your driver by entering the required details of the hp com setup 8010 printer.
- Tap the download button there and open that once it finishes downloading.
- Double tap to launch the driver and now follow the instruction given.
- Get back to the setup page and finish the activation.
- You do not have to manually connect your Wireless connect setup printer as it auto connects.
- Ensure you have an active and stable network connection setup.
- If any issue happens call the service center for technical assistance.
HP Officejet 8010 connect Using USB
- Ensure that your software is compatible with the operating system of your printer and the computer.
- Now download and install the 123.hp.com/setup 8010 software for your printer.
- Start the installation by connecting your printer via the USB cable connection.
- Your Operating system will detect the 123 hp Officejet 8010 printer.
- Connect one end of the USB with the printer device and other with the USB port of the computer.
- Now have a steady connection established between the printer device and the computer.
HP Officejet 8010 Wifi Direct Setup
- Know the mandatory details about your network setup and enter them when prompted.
- Search the printer list given below the device settings and click on the Add a printer option.
- Hit the Show Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Tab on the printer with the power button and track back to the computer option and click on the Add device option.
- Type the required details of your printer and type the password when a prompt box pops up.
- Right click and Open the item you want to print, click on the File and then click on the Print option.
How to Add an HP Printer to a Wireless Network
- To Add an HP Printer to a Wireless Network, gather information about the network name and the password available there.
- Search for the network setup option available on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the wireless option and from there navigate to the wireless setup wizard option.
- Enter the network name and enter the password and then select the Ok option if a prompt box display.
- If network name is absent enter the SSID and password and hit OK and your printer is ready to print.
HP Officejet 8010 will not detect the wireless network
- Turn On the 123.hp.com/oj8010 printer and your computer and close the existing programs running on the computer.
- Bring the router and printer close to each other and turn them on.
- On the control panel and search for settings option.
- Now look for the Setup menu and search for the network option available.
- After that chose the option, Wireless setup wizard available network location.
- In the end, Click on the Run button to detect the wireless network.