Ready to help you!
Skip to content
HP Officejet Pro 6968 will not stay connected to Web Services
- If your printer is facing an error in connecting to the web services, update your printer firmware and assign a manual DNS address to solve this issue.
- Download and update the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 driver and restart the printer once done.
- Choose the wireless icon on the control panel and collect the IP address of the printer.
- Type the IP address on the web browser and obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
- Select the network tab -> click on wireless ( 802.11) and then click network address (IPv4).
- Click on the button manual IP and then tab “suggest a manual IP address.” It generates a manual IP address for your printer.
- Select the button “manual DNS server” and under manual preferred the type 220.127.116.11
- Under manual alternate type 18.104.22.168 this is google DNS address now try accessing the web service and run a test print.
- Still, the hp ojpro 6968 will not connected to web services, dial our Toll-free.