Ready to help you!
Skip to content
HP Officejet Pro 8020e printer driver unavailable
- Initially, look whether the printer to system- active network and configuration are proper in turn to escape from printer troubleshooting issues.
- Further, check the printer driver OS for outdated or corrupted issues.
- Utilize the desktop settings and choose the Programs & Features option. You can use the desktop search tab to find any printer-related settings to modify.
- Use the next page to select the uninstall option. Use the uninstall option to uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 8020e driver software existing.
- On the other hand, use the Device Manager Option using the desktop settings tab.
- Use the upcoming screen to choose the Show hidden devices option and select the needed entries by selecting it.
- Confirm with the uninstall options to delete the selected entries.
- You can also use the option- delete the driver software for this device option on the screen. And give Next > ok option.
- Now, look for the printer error. Yet the problem occurs, check the stable network and power connection.
- Uninstall the existing driver software using the system settings like Printers & Scanners using the desktop search tab.
- Then, use the list of devices added to the system. From the displayed list, pick the desired HP Officejet Pro 8020e printer driver from it.
- Further, right-click to the selected HP printer driver to get the uninstall option. Use the uninstall option to uninstall the selected driver software from the system.
- Once the driver is uninstalled. Install the new version printer driver that suits the system OS.
- Confirm and download & install the driver software using the on-screen guidelines.
- Look whether the system software is updated or not. Do the requirement if not.
- Yet the problem doesn’t get a solution. Use the HP Technician support.