HP Officejet Pro 8025 Stopped Working Suddenly
To resolve this printer problem, follow the steps shown below:
- Check and ensure that the device and printer connection is proper.
- Then, ensure that printer is in secured connection with the wall outlet.
- Restart your HP OJ Pro 8025 printer.
- Then, go to your computer.
- Delete the installed printer driver from the device.
- Now, download the suitable 123.hp.com/ojpro 8025 driver on your computer.
- Then, download Driver Easy and install it on the device.
- Open Driver Easy and choose the option- Scan Now.
- The software will scan your device and detect the problem in the drivers.
- Now, you will see the update button near your printer name.
- Install the downloaded driver with the on-screen steps.
- Now, select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your printer name.
- Then, click on the option- Set as default printer.
- Stop all the printing jobs.
- Ensure the ink cartridges are proper.
- Check and confirm that no paper jams are there in the printer.
- Finally, try printing with HP Officejet Pro 8025.
Still, if the 123.hp.com/ojpro 8025 printer is having a problem, get in touch with us.