How to setup HP Officejet Pro 8025e printer for first time?
The HP Officejet Pro 8025e first-time setup process is not so difficult. It is a simple and easy process with a set of instructions. Do you want to know the 123.hp.com/setup 8025e instructions? If yes, then follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
- To begin with, open the printer package.
- You will see the printer accessories, take all of them out.
- Now, take the HP OJ Pro 8025e printer and place it safely nearly the electric port.
- Get a USB cable and connect it to the printer USB port.
- Then, connect the same USB cord to the electric port.
- Activate the electric port; you will see your printer turning ON.
- After that, change the printer settings as per your preference.
- Move on to HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer cartridge slots, and open them.
- Load the suitable ink cartridges into the proper slots and close them.
- After that, go to the paper tray of the 123.hp.com/8025e printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and feed suitable papers into it.
- Then, pull in the paper tray properly.
- Turn on the desired Windows or Mac computer.
- Check and ensure that the computer has a safe internet connection.
- Download the suitable HP Officejet Pro 8025e driver on the computer.
- Run the downloaded driver file to start the installation process.
- After that, continue with the driver setup with the on-screen procedure.
- Choose either wireless or wired methods to connect the printer to the computer.
- Then, proceed and install the driver using the wizard procedure.
- Finally, take a print as a sample to ensure the HP Officejet Pro 8025e setup process.
I hope now you are clear with the HP Officejet Pro 8025e setup process. However, if you need any clarification, call our experts.