How to connect HP Officejet Pro 9015 to Wi-Fi?
HP Officejet Pro 9015 wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 9015 is an all-in-one wireless-enabled printer. Ensure a buffer-free router close to your printer and proceed with the Wi-Fi setup. To affix your Oj Pro 9015 printer to a wireless network, follow the below two methods.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Connect the HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer to a wireless network using the set of steps listed below:
- Boot up your Windows or MAC system and check the OS version.
- Upgrade to the latest OS if your existing OS is not up to date.
- Go to the control panel of your HP Oj Pro 9015 printer.
- Now, choose network settings and continue with selecting the wireless settings menu.
- Next, tap on the wireless setup wizard and wait for the on-screen wireless setup steps.
- Follow the steps and enter the network name or SSID of your router.
- Now, enter the network password and wait for a couple of minutes.
- The HP Oj Pro 9015 printer will connect to interruption-free Wi-Fi.
- Check if your Windows or MAC system also shares the same Wi-Fi.
- Now, assign a print task to ensure HP Officejet Pro 9015 wireless Setup.
HP Smart App
Download and install the HP Smart App on HP Oj Pro 9015 using the set of steps given below:
- Boot up your Windows or MAC and look at whether you are using the latest OS.
- Else, upgrade the OS and turn back to a secure Windows or MAC browser.
- Find an official Website 123.hp.com and enter your printer model.
- Pick the latest version of the HP Smart App and download it.
- Pick the downloaded App file and double-tap on it.
- Follow the App installation steps and complete the HP Smart App installation process.
- Now, open the App and allow all the App permissions to make changes on your system.
- Click on the plus sign to add your HP Oj Pro 9015 printer.
- Now, sign up for an HP account and register your printer model.
- Choose remote printing or scan to Cloud and enjoy printing on the go.