hp Officejet Pro 9025 setup
To get better access for the printer feature, perform the first time setup carefully. For the hp Officejet pro 9025 printer setup, straightaway follow the below guidelines. On completing the hp Officejet pro 9025 printer setup, you can print the desired documents quickly.
First-time HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer setup
- To start the first-time setup, you have to select the flat surface.
- Then, unpack the printer by clearing the tapes and stickers.
- Now, take your new printer from the box and check it once.
- Next, locate the wall outlet for connecting the electric connection.
- Once connected, verify the printer power connection.
- Make sure that you are connecting to the right port of the printer.
- You have to select a bunch of papers to start printing.
- Extend the tray and now place the papers in the inner tray.
- And finally, install ink cartridges in the printer’s ink slots.
Compatible Windows OS and Mac OS for HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer
- MS Windows 10 – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 OS – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 – 32-bit and 64-bit
- Macintosh OS X v10.11 El Capitan
- Macintosh X v10.12 Sierra
- Macintosh version X v10.13 High Sierra
- Macintosh X v10.14 Mojave
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver Download
While setting up the printer, the hp Officejet Pro 9025 driver download is the important step. For seamless working, you should select the drivers for the Officejet Pro printer. Go through the following easy steps and conclude the printer setup.
Download driver for HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer and Windows
- With the following driver download instructions, you can complete the hp driver setup.
- Now, you should go to the hp Officejet pro 9025 printer driver page to sort out printer software.
- Then, using the printer model, find the hp Officejet pro 9025 drivers.
- After selecting the drivers, you have to commence with the hp Officejet pro 9025 driver download.
- At the end of the process, you should complete the hp Officejet pro 9025 software installation.
Download driver for HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer and Mac
- To begin with, sync the devices with the hp Officejet pro 9025 printer setup.
- Now, go through our driver download instructions for your Officejet Pro 9025 printer.
- Then, choose the printer driver based only on OS and printer model.
- Next, select the compatible Officejet pro 9025 drivers which will add extra features.
- Later, download and install the drivers for the HP Officejet Pro 9025.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 wireless setup
The major advantage of the wireless setup is on-the-go printing. To enjoy the services, your device should have a wireless connection. The upcoming printer wireless instructions will surely help you connect with the network.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 wireless setup for Windows
- Start the hp Officejet pro 9025 wireless setup by turning on the printer.
- At first, head to the driver page and download the printer drivers.
- For downloading the drivers, you need to provide the printer model number.
- Then, you will reach the network connection screen for the setup.
- Click on Continue and then choose Wireless Network.
- From the prompt, choose the network and type your password.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 wireless setup for Mac
- On your printer control panel, hit the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Once you select the Wi-Fi Direct menu, you have to move to the Settings screen.
- Now, get to touch the Settings options.
- Next, find the Turn On and select it.
- Then, you have to select the network for getting a proper network connection.
- Thus, follow the hp Officejet pro 9025 wireless setup instructions and enter the password.