How to connect HP Officejet Pro 9025e to new Wi-Fi?
Connecting HP Officejet Pro 9025e to a new Wi-Fi network is easy. For this, you need to ensure that your device has a wireless network. For wireless network setup, you have two methods. One is through the wireless setup wizard and the other is using HP Smart App. When it comes to choosing the method, you can select one as per your requirements.
Here we are explaining the procedure for both the methods of Wi-Fi setup.
Have a look.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The general steps for Wi-Fi setup via wireless setup wizard are:
- Turn on the computer and HP OJ Pro 9025e printer.
- Then, ensure that the computer is having an active wireless network.
- After that, move on to the printer setup and go for the wireless setup wizard.
- When you choose the wireless setup wizard, you will see a list of Wi-Fi networks on the printer panel.
- Touch your device wireless network name to proceed.
- Finish the HP Officejet Pro 9025e wireless setup process.
HP Smart App
The basic procedure to connect HP Officejet Pro 9025e to new Wi-Fi is:
- Switch on the computer and check the internet is stable.
- Download HP Smart App on the computer and access the folder where you downloaded it.
- Open the HP Smart App file; the software installation process begins.
- Finish the installation process of the HP Smart App with the on-screen steps.
- After the installation, open the app and move on to its settings.
- Change the HP Smart App settings depending on your preference.
- Then, go to Add Printer option.
- Add your printer to the app.
- Finish the ongoing HP Officejet Pro 9025e Wi-Fi setup process as per the on-screen procedure.
So, hope you understand how to connect the HP OJ Pro 9025e printer to a new Wi-Fi network. If you require more explanation, call our team.