Why is my HP Officejet 5252 printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
To connect the HP Officejet 5255 printers to a Wi-Fi network, follow the HP Officejet 5252 troubleshooting steps.
- Firstly, check whether the internet connection is stable.
- Now on the control panel, tap the wireless icon and select the network settings.
- Follow the on-screen steps and complete it.
- Print a configuration sheet and Re-check that the network settings are reset.
- Now go back to the settings and select the wireless setup wizard option.
- Follow the instructions and complete the HP Officejet 5252 wireless setup.
- Run a test print and make sure the problem persists.
- Still, the issue remains the same, dial our toll-free number for quick assistance.
Use the below link for Wifi Setup:
Wifi Connect Steps using HP Smart APP