How to Fix HP Printer Driver Unavailable Error?
This Error is quite common for the users, in case the installed driver is not compatible or outdated. To stay away from this, always have a keen check-up while the printer is set up. On the other hand, Sometimes, the computer fails to recognize the driver. Let’s have a quick look at the major troubleshoot solutions while the HP Printer driver is unavailable:
Solution 1: Update your Windows 10:
- Using the Start button, begin with the procedures to update.
- On the settings, select the Update & security icon.
- Now, using the left sidebar, click the update windows tab, to update your Windows.
- Look for any update availability using the Check for updates option.
- Finally, you are with the updating process.
Solution 2: Uninstalling the Printer
- Initially, Click on Settings options.
- Further, Select Devices and on Printers & Scanners options.
- Now, choose your printer connected to your computer, and click the remove device option.
- It’s time to confirm the printer removal process, by clicking the Yes option.
- Finally, your default printer connection is uninstalled or removed from your existing device.
Solution 3: Reinstall your printer driver manually
- Click on the Device Manager option to start the printer installation process manually.
- Right-click on the start menu and select Device Manager.
- If prompt, update the driver by right-clicking to it.
- Further, choose the Update driver option to install the updated driver version.
- If required, have a look at driver details using the Properties option. Even from here, you can get your printer driver installation manually.