How To Fix HP Printer Driver Unavailable Issue?
HP printer driver is essential for the proper functioning of the HP printers. However, sometimes, you may face HP printer driver unavailable issue. No problem. You will be able to solve this issue easily using the procedure given below:
- To start with, activate the desired computer.
- Check the computer and ensure to have no fault.
- After that, check and confirm that the internet connection is active on the computer.
- Search for compatible HP Easy Start driver RAR file.
- Once you find the RAR file, download it on the computer.
- Move on to the folder where you saved the HP Easy Start driver RAR file.
- Now, open the folder and extract the RAR file on the folder.
- Continue with the procedure given on the screen.
- Install HP Easy Start driver file on the computer and open it.
- Now, you will see a Scan Now option on the computer screen.
- Select- Scan Now to continue with the process.
- After that, select the option- Update.
- Then, deactivate the computer, HP printer, and wireless router.
- Ensure that the wireless router does not have any fault.
- After that, ensure that the HP Printer does not have any problem.
- Wait for some time and activate your HP printer.
- Then, activate the operating system and wireless router.
- Access a file on the operating system and choose the File option.
- Then, click on the Print option and adjust the settings as per the requirements.
- Finally, select the Print button and get the print to ensure proper 123.hp.com/setup.
I hope now you are clear with how to fix HP printer driver unavailable problem. However, if you need any clarification on the above instructions, contact our team. Our expert team is highly experienced in providing technical assistance.