How to fix HP Printer Offline Issue on Windows Devices
Below are the instructions to solve HP Printer offline status issues on Windows 7 & Windows 10 computers.
HP Printer Offline status on Windows 10 :
- Use the given steps to solve HP Printer offline status on Windows:
- Initially, try to reboot the HP printer and Windows.
- Have a look at the wireless printer for offline or online status.
- In case the HP Printer is still in offline mode, go with the further step.
- From Device setting option -> select Printers & scanners from it.
- Right-click on the HP Printer name and click the online mode option.
- At last, your HP printer is ready with online mode for your Windows 10.
Solution for Printer Offline Issue on Windows 7:
- Follow the below steps for HP printer offline issues on Windows 7:
- First, connect your HP Printer and Windows 7 computer to the stable network and power connection.
- Using a USB cord, connect the computer and the 123.hp.com printer.
- If the printer is on wireless mode, try to restart the printer and computer once.
- Update the wireless network with a new wireless network setup if you have changed the name of the wireless network or router.
- Use USB cables to modify the settings if your printer doesn’t support control panel settings.
- Finally, yet you face the issue, restart the computer and printer by plugging off and on.
Still, the HP Printer offline is not solved, then contact our technical assistance team for better solution.