HP Printer – Setup, Driver Download & Install and Wireless Setup
In this article, you will find all the details required to your HP Printer set up, driver download and wireless setup with easy instructions to make use of your printer device effectively and efficiently.
To setup your printer at ease, follow the instructions listed below:
- Remove the protective packages from your printer device and the printer accessories.
- Then place it in a flat surface that does not experience maximum sunlight.
- Now connect one end of the zero-defect power cord with the printer device and the other end with the wall outlet.
- Tap on the power button to turn on your device.
- Next, in the HP 123.hp.com setup process, you will have to install the cartridges and load quality papers.
- On doing all the steps as illustrated above, 123.hp.com/setup processes are over.
- Now open the document that you want to print and click “Print” to take a stunning print out.
To download and install an appropriate driver for your printer, follow the steps given below:
- Go to 123.hp.com, and pick the right driver software for your device.
- If you cannot find the driver on your own, no worries, contact our expert technicians for the right driver software file.
- Now download and install the compatible driver using the instructions that are listed on the installation wizard.
- Once the printer driver is installed, you can continue taking print, copy and scan of your desire.
For setting up your printer to a wireless network, follow the set of instructions given below:
- Download and install wireless driver files first.
- Then select the wireless option.
- Now you will be provided with many network names where you should pick yours.
- Next, enter Wi-Fi network credentials to complete the hp printer wireless setup
- Start printing files from anywhere at any time.