HP Printer Wireless Setup
HP Printer with All-in-one features can effortlessly perform the wireless printing work to their selected document or image. Make sure the driver setup and other printer basic requirements are fulfilled prior and initiate the wireless using the desired wireless methods. Try to use the uninterrupted network support to access flawless prints in no time from anywhere in your location.
HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Make sure the printer has the capability to connect automatically to the network without any cables attachment or network credentials support.
- Start the setup by installing the driver for your printer using the on-screen instructions. If the installer prompts, choose the Network and prefer the Ethernet or Wireless connectivity type.
- Hit the Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended) option.
- Now, the desired software will do the rest of the work on connecting the printer to HP Auto-wireless connect.
- On the control panel of the printer, use the Restore network settings or Restore network default option to Reset the network settings.
- Alternatively, you can either use the wireless icon> settings or gear icon to establish the recommended network settings.
- You can connect Auto-wireless during the process of printer installation, you need to disconnect the computer from the wireless setup.
- Now, move with the prompts to finish the HP Auto-wireless setup using stable network support.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Here, with the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected setup) you have two options namely, pushbutton & PIN mode.
- To begin the WPS setup, ensure whether both the printer and wireless router have their WPS Button on them.
- You can use the provided HP Manual to locate the WPS button and proceed next.
- Next, get near the wireless router to find the WPS Push button to begin the WPS setup procedures.
- Make sure the selected network has its WPA1 & WPA2 security available with it. The wireless router will not work using WPS if the WPA/ other security is not used.
- Get near the printer control panel and push the WPS Pushbutton.
- Then, within a few seconds, press the WPS button on the wireless router to launch the wireless setup procedure.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the WPS Setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- This Wireless setup wizard setup can be accomplished only if the HP Printer is supported with the Touch screen.
- Prior to stepping into the network connection & configuration, you must know the network security credentials like WEP, WPA1 &WPA2 Security credentials.
- Use the printer control panel and choose the Network menu or Wireless icon to get the settings option.
- Now, on the next display, you need to choose the wireless setup wizard option.
- Next, you will get the list of nearby available network names to select with.
- Just scroll down to the list and enter the network needs manually if the desired network is not found.
- Specify the WEP key or WPA passphrase with the proper special characters.
- Start the print work, once you find the network communication via wireless configuration indication.