HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver
Install HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer Software
HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is the best for scanning and copying. The printer supports USB, as well as wireless network setup methods. Now, if you want to use all the features of this printer, install HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver on the device. On this web page, get the procedure to download and set up the print driver on Windows and Mac OSs.
Download HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer Driver
Setting up HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver is essential to use the printer features.
Here is the procedure for HP 7958e driver setup on Windows, as well as Mac devices are:
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver Download for Windows
The simple instructions for HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver on your OS are:
- Initially, power up the Windows computer.
- Now, check your Windows OS version.
- Search for the compatible HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer driver.
- When you find a suitable printer driver, download it on the Windows device.
- Extract the driver setup file and set up the printer driver as per the wizard steps.
- Lastly, take a sample print.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver Download for MAC
The procedure for installing HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver on a Mac computer is:
- To start with, actuate your Mac device.
- Access the Mac device properties and know the OS version.
- Find the driver setup file of the HP 7958e printer.
- Save the setup file of the HP 7958e printer driver and open it.
- Carry on with the on-screen driver installation instructions.
- Install the HP 7958e driver and take a sample print.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e CD/DVD driver download
HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver installation via CD or DVD is simple with a set of instructions.
The general instructions for HP 7958e driver setup via CD are:
HP Envy Inspire 7958e CD/DVD driver installation for Windows
The step-by-step procedure for HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver setup using CD is:
- Initially, activate the Windows operating system.
- Open the device CD slot and ensure to have no damage in it.
- Now, open the CD pack and take the CD from it.
- Ensure the CD is faultless and place it on the Windows device CD tray.
- The driver CD starts loading on the Windows operating system.
- Carry on with the wizard procedure and install the driver.
- Finally, print a document as a sample.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e CD/DVD Driver Installation for Mac
The procedure for setting up HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver on Mac device using CD is:
- To begin with, start the Mac computer.
- Then, go to the CD slot of your Mac computer and open it.
- Ensure that the driver CD you have does not have any problem.
- Place the CD on the Mac CD tray and close the slot.
- Now, you will see the CD functioning on the Mac computer.
- Move on with the instructions shown on the device screen.
- Finish the driver installation as per the on-screen steps.
- Finally, take a print as a sample.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Supported OS
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer Driver Updates
HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer driver update for Windows
The instructions to update HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver on the Windows computer are:
- Move on to your Windows operating system and restart it.
- Now, access the option- Check for updates on the Windows device.
- If you see any HP 7958e driver updates, the Windows device begins searching for updates.
- If the computer does not search for the driver updates automatically, select- Download.
- The printer driver update process begins; move on with the wizard steps and update the driver.
123 HP Envy Inspire 7958e – Troubleshooting
HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer not found during driver Setup for windows
The instructions to fix this HP printer driver not found during driver setup are:
- Make sure that the Envy printer tray has supportable sheets.
- Turn ON the HP Envy Inspire 7958 printer.
- Save the setup file of HP Print and Scan Doctor on the computer.
- Run the saved setup file on the Windows computer.
- Set up the HP Print and Scan Doctor on the Windows computer.
- Now, access the installed HP Print and Scan doctor and choose the Start button.
- Click on the HP Printer name and begin with the diagnostic process.
- If the HP 7958e printer name is not in the Windows device, disconnect your USB cables from the HP printer.
- Move on to the section- Add or remove programs on the computer.
- Go to the Printers & Scanners section and choose your HP printer name.
- Select- Remove device and move on with the wizard procedure.
- Complete the setup process, off your Windows computer and ON it.
- Save the setup file of the HP 7958e driver and install it using the wizard steps.
Call our tech support team for more information if you require it.
The basic set of steps for solving the HP 7958e driver not available issue are:
- Turn ON the Mac operating system and choose – Apple icon.
- Select – System Preferences and click- Printers & Scanners.
- Now, the device screen appears with a list of printers, right-click on it.
- Select the option- Reset Printing System and click the Reset option to continue.
- After that, enter the administrator’s name and password to continue.
- Complete the process of resetting and select the symbol- Plus.
- Choose your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer and select- Add.
- Download the software- HP Easy Start on the OS and set it as per the wizard steps.
- Open the installed HP Easy Start and select the drop-down menu.
- Click- Uninstall HP Software and complete it as per the on-screen steps.
- Access the section- System Preference and select- Print and Scan.
- Choose – Plus icon and then choose- Envy Inspire printer from the given printer list.
- Select- Use, select the drop-down menu to select- AirPrint.
- Finally, select the Add option to complete the process.
If you have any queries on this, make a call to our tech experts.
Unable to find the desired network during installation
Use the shown below instructions to solve this Envy Inspire printer problem:
- Deactivate the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Take out the connected power cable from the Envy Inspire printer.
- Detach the USB cord from the wireless router and device.
- After some time, turn ON your router, HP 7958e printer, and computer.
- Eliminate the connection between the HP printer and the device.
- Access the device folder- Add or remove programs.
- Now, click on your Envy Inspire 7958e printer and click- Uninstall.
- Finish the process of uninstallation and access – Devices and Printers section.
- The HP printer icon will display on the screen, right-click on it and select- Remove Device.
- Complete the ongoing process and get the HP Print and Scan Doctor software.
- Ensure that the printer tray of the Envy Inspire printer contains compatible papers.
- Then, install HP Print and Scan Doctor using the procedure given on the screen.
- Lastly, add the HP 7958e printer to the installed software and finish the setup process.
Contact our tech team for more technical assistance.