How to connect HP Deskjet 3752 printer to Wi-Fi?
Follow the below steps to connect the HP Deskjet 3752 printer to Wi-Fi:
- Initially, Place the HP Deskjet 3752 printer near the WiFi Router.
- Load the sheets in the paper tray and insert ink cartridges.
- Turn on the printer and go to the network setting on the control panel.
- Open the Wireless setting menu and click on WIRELESS SETUP WIZARD.
- Now, on WIRELESS SETUP WIZARD, select your wireless network name and go with it.
- Finally, enter your wifi user name & password and wait for some time.
- Now, ensure that the HP Deskjet 3752 printer is connected with device WiFi.
- Still not connected with wifi, call our technical experts to solve the issue ASAP.
You can also connect HP Deskjet 3752 printer to the wifi using HP Smart APP.