Instructions to set up HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer to Wi-Fi
HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer tends to claim effective perspectives among user through high beneficial and satisfying results. In this busy world, everything we need is technology, and here it’s a easy job using Wi-Fi via wireless and HP Smart App. Just make a easy print on your palm folds using HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer.
- Initially, prepare for the installation setup on your connected devices.
- Check with the wireless network connection to HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer and other connecting devices are on the same network.
- Turn on the compatible computer and the router instantly.
- Make-sure your HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer is connected to the same wireless network to which the computer and other devices are already paired.
- Use the First Time Setup option from the settings. In order to load the paper into the tray and other ink cartridge installation.
- While proceeding with the setup procedure, try to place HP Envy Photo 7855 printer close to the router.
- Whether you use WPS or HP Smart to establish the connection between the printer and other network.
- Choose Wi-Fi Direct to connect wireless connection on your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer model in case wireless network is under guest connection or not available.
- Alternatively, using the wireless setup wizard option from the wireless setup menu, select your desired HP Envy Photo 7855 printer module.
- If HP Envy Photo 7855 printer is not available, enter manually using appropriate keywords.
- Finally, start accessing wireless printer connection using HP Envy Photo 7855 Wi-Fi setup.