How to connect my PC with HP Printer?
Connecting your HP printer to the PC is simple. At first, set up your HP printer, stuff printing sheets, install ink cartridges, and many. There are many ways to affix your HP printer to the PC. Here are a few steps to connect your HP printer to the PC at ease.
Following are the steps to connect your HP printer to the PC via a USB cable:
Step 1: Open windows settings
- Tap on the Windows icon and click on the start menu.
- Now, go to the settings menu on your Windows to proceed.
Step 2: Access devices
- Click on the devices menu and go to the printers and scanners option.
- Now, click the add printer or scanner menu and continue with the following.
Step 3: Connect your printer
- Now, Windows should identify your HP printer model.
- Click on the name of your printer and follow the installation steps.
Follow the steps given below to affix your HP printer to the PC via a wireless network:
Step 1: Locate your settings
- Switch on your printer and connect it to Wi-Fi.
- The printer screen will show you the wireless setup steps. Follow the steps and affix your HP printer to Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Link your Wi-Fi network
- Go to the LAN settings and view the SSID of your wireless network.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi icon and get the SSID of your network for further use.
- You can use this SSID to connect your HP printer to Wi-Fi in no time.
Step 3: Complete Wi-Fi connectivity
- Enter the SSID, network name, and password of the router.
- The HP printer will connect to Wi-Fi and print online of your desire.
Step 4: Locate your printer settings
- Click on the Windows icon and choose Start to continue the printer settings.
- Now, tap on the Settings icon and click the devices menu to continue.
Step 5: Connect your HP printer to the PC
- From the devices menu, click on the devices and scanners menu.
- Now, click the name of your printer and click on the add button.
- Click the add printer menu and wait for the hp.com printer to connect to the PC.
Following are the steps to affix your HP printer to the PC. Use these steps to fix your HP printer to the PC. Else, you can connect your HP printer to the PC with the help of our printer technicians.