How to reset the HP printer?
Resetting your printer resolves most unforeseen printer problems. In this blog, we have listed many factory reset options for you. Follow these steps and reset your HP printer with no hassles at all.
Step 1: Reset HP printer to factory settings
Following are the steps to reset your HP printer with no hassles:
- At first, switch off your HP printer and remove all the power cables affixed.
- Now, wait for 30 seconds, and reconnect the power cables to your HP printer.
- Switch on your HP printer and press and hold the resume button for 10 to 20 seconds.
- The attention light on your HP printer will glow. Now, release holding the resume button.
- The HP printer will now start to reset to the factory settings.
Step 2: How to reset the out-of-paper error on your HP printer?
Resolve the out of paper error on your HP printer using the set of steps listed below:
- Pull out the power cable keeping your hp.com printer active.
- Also, unplug the power cable from the wall outlet and wait for 15 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cable to your HP printer and the wall outlet.
- Switch on your printer and take a test print to check for reliability.
Step 3: How to reset the password of your HP printer?
Reset the password of your HP printer with the set of steps listed below:
- Switch on your HP printer and press and hold the Wi-Fi and cancel button.
- Download HP Smart App on the PC or smartphone to change the password.
- Go to the HP Smart App and tap on the printer setup menu.
- Now, choose advance settings and tap on the “settings and security” option.
- Choose password settings and get an on-screen password setup wizard.
- Type your new password and tap yes to confirm the changes.
Step 4: Steps to reset HP printer network settings
Reset the network settings of your HP printer by following the steps given below:
- Bring your printer active from sleep mode by pressing the cancel button.
- Now, tap the Wireless and Cancel button on your HP printer at a time.
- The network settings of your HP printer will reset to the factory settings.
All the steps listed above will help you reset your HP printer at ease. Follow these instructions and reset your HP printer in no time. Else, contact our technicians for your help. We have experienced printer technicians to heal all the printer problems at ease.