How to set up a new HP printer for my Mac PC?
- Make sure the printer and the computer are within the range of the router.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi router and check for connection stability.
- To install your 123.hp.com printer on Mac, you have to use the compatible printer driver software.
- Make sure that the printer has adequate papers in the tray.
- Switch on your HP printer.
- Now go to your Mac PC and select the Apple menu -> choose system preferences from it.
- Select the printer and scanner option or print and fax option based on the OS type.
- Check the list to find out the name of your printer.
- Click on the + button and choose the add printer option.
- Now the printer is connected with your Mac PC.
- Take a test print to make sure the connection is safe.
- If the printer is not listed, select the printer after clicking use or print using the menu.
- Click on download and install it.
- If the message “software is currently unavailable” is displayed on the screen, click on cancel.
- Install the HP Printer driver manually and later close the system preference window.
- Try to print, scan, or fax using the computer to make sure that the connection is successful.
Still, if you have any queries in setting up your HP Printer to MAC, Dial our toll-free number. Our technical team will assist you with best solution.