How to Fix HP Printer in Error State issue?
Sometimes you may see the “Printer in Error State” message on your computer screen. However, here now we are explaining how to fix this 123hp printer problem quickly.
Check whether the physical connections to your device is accurate
Check and ensure that the physical connection between your device and printer is correct. After that, ensure that the USB cables are not having any physical damage. If you see any damage to the USB cable, consider replacing it. After that, restart the 123.hp.com printer and computer and check whether the issue is properly fixed.
Check and ensure that the printer is in online mode
If the printer is not in the online mode, then you will see the Error state message. To bring your printer to the online mode, use the below-listed procedure:
- Turn on the device and choose the Start option.
- Select the option- Control Panel and click on Devices and Printers.
- Check whether your printer name is properly listed and confirm its status.
- Now, if your device is in online mode, the status will be ready.
- If in case the printer is not in the “Ready” state, then right-click on the icon.
- Choose the option- Use Printer Online.
- Now, the problem should be clearly fixed.
Loading compatible sheets
Move on to the printer paper tray and open it. Then, take compatible sheets and place them in the tray. After that, close the printer tray.
Printer Driver Reinstallation
Move on to your device and delete the printer driver from it. Then, search for a suitable 123hp printer driver and download it on the computer. Install the respective driver with the wizard procedure.
I hope now you can solve this printer problem easily and quickly. However, if you require any additional info to solve this problem, call our toll-free number.