123.hp.com – HP Printer Setup
123.hp.com offers a range of printers that are capable of printing, scanning, copying, and faxing.
Now you can enjoy the full HP features of your brand new HP printer with the recent version of
drivers and software. You can get the complete instruction from 123.hp.com or 123.hp.com/setup.
Search your Brand New HP Printers
Easy Printer Setup in simple Steps
Unpack the hp printer
To begin with, tear the outer carton on your HP Printer and peel off the tapes. Then, take the brand new HP printer out of the pack and place it on a flat surface. After that, clear all the packing tapes and the foams from the HP printer surface.
Connect power cord
Take the HP printer power cord that comes in the box with the new HP printer. Then, run the cable from the rear of the printer to the wall outlet. Here, ensure that you connect the HP printer to a direct power supply to avoid fluctuation.
Load the paper in to HP Printer
Generally, HP offers a bunch of sample papers that are suitable for your HP printer. To load the suitable papers into the input tray, extend it, and pull out gently. Then, place the papers on the tray, in-line with the guides along the sides.
First Time Printer Setup for Windows Device
After completing the basic HP printer hardware setup, proceed to setup HP printer first time with your Windows device. As HP Printer is compatible with Windows, you can set up your computer and the HP printer easily. You may require the suitable HP printer drivers & software for completing the HP printer setup.
- To begin with, connect the HP printer to the network Wifi with the LAN cable.
- Here, you may also choose a wireless connection. However, our experts suggest the LAN connection to avoid any interruptions during the setup.
- Then, download and install the latest HP Printer drivers and software to your Windows from 123.hp.com/setup.
- You may also download the HP Smart app or the HP Easy Start to your computer from 123.hp.com/setup.
- While proceeding with the instructions, the wizard asks for a connection between the HP printer and devices.
- Here, choose the mode of connectivity accordingly.
- Then, finish the HP printer driver install with the steps on the screen.
First Time Printer setup for MAC Device
HP Printer is compatible with a few versions of Macintosh. The compatible series of OS versions include MAC OS 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15. You can use these steps below for the HP printer first-time setup for MAC.
- To begin with, the HP printer setup for MAC, complete the HP printer hardware setup.
- Then, download the latest and the suitable HP printer driver and software for MAC from our website.
- After that, runt the installation wizard and follow the steps on the screen.
- Now, on the connection type screen, choose either the USB or the Wifi setup depending on the mode between the devices.
- Then, proceed with the suitable MAC printer driver installation steps as on the wizard.
- Finally, finish the driver installation process and try printing a test print.
- You may also use the CD for the first time MAC Driver installation.
- Here, run the CD/DVD on your MAC computer and proceed with the instructions.
- Then, choose the connection type and finish the driver installation.
How to Setup Web Services
HP provides easy printing Web Services in almost every printer model. You can now enable this features secure with the wireless connection between the devices. To enable Web Services, access the menu on the HP printer touch panel. You may also refer 123.hp.com/setup for complete HP Printer Setup steps.
- Then, go to the settings and select the Network information to print the network info page.
- On 123.hp.com/setup, you can see the IP address, ePrint email address, and other information about your HP printer.
- Now, use your HP printer IP address to access the admin page to enable Web Services.
- With these HP services on, you can print wireless with any compatible device from anywhere in the network.
How to Updates HP Printer Drivers with Windows and MAC OS?
You can update the existing version of HP Printer drivers on your computer with the exclusive HP app. Also, you can update the HP printer drivers using the device OS updater. Here are the easy instructions to update the HP Printer driver through apps and OS updater.
- To begin with, install the HP printer apps on your computer.
- Then, run the app on your MAC or Windows device to check for any available updates.
- Now, install any updates, as shown on the app screen. You can now download the HP app for both Windows and MAC OS versions.
To update the HP printer driver through OS updater, you can use only the Windows OS updater. Apple no longer supports the HP printer driver update through the Apple Software Update (ASU).
You can enable the device software automatic updater and add HP printer drivers to it. Now, whenever the Windows updates its OS version, it searches for any available updates and updates the same.