123.hp.com/dj2652 Printer Setup
The HP Deskjet 2652 printer is an upgraded printer with many advanced features. The procedures for your Deskjet 2652 printer setup is available in 123.hp.com/dj2652. Moreover, it can fit even in your small space without compromising on the quality. For fast printing, the printer comes with an input tray with a capacity of 60 sheets. More details about your Deskjet 2652 printer is available at 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
HP Deskjet 2652 Mobile Application
HP Deskjet 2652 Airprint
Do you have documents saved on your Apple device? Then, you can use HP Deskjet 2652 AirPrint for printing a document and a photo. Connect to your desk printer with the Apple device. Once connected, follow the guidelines in 123.hp.com/dj2652.
HP Deskjet 2652 ePrint
To print from Android, you can go through the instructions on 123.hp.com/setup 2652. Using an active internet connection, connect the ePrint enabled printer with smart devices. After the internet connection, send the documents to the ePrint mail address to print.
HP Deskjet 2652 Cloud Print
Ready to handle cloud documents via the hp Deskjet 2652 printer? Then, connect and share the documents over the internet with Google Cloud Print setup. First, sign in to your Google cloud account and assign the printing jobs instantly. Cloud print connection steps are available in 123.hp.com/dj2652.
HP Deskjet 2652 latest driver and manual download
HP Deskjet 2652 driver
To download the updated hp Deskjet 2652 driver, follow the steps stated below:
- Find the latest drivers for your printer from 123.hp.com/dj2652 easily.
- Contact us if you want to download the most appropriate hp deskjet 2652 driver.
HP Deskjet 2652 manual
To get the step for downloading the drivers easily, go through the following instructions:
- For any printer troubleshooting, get the solutions in 123.hp.com/setup 2652. The easy to follow steps will fix the issue in time.
- The complete information about your HP Deskjet 2652 printer is available in the HP manual.
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
The standard procedures in the HP Deskjet 2652 manual can solve software and connectivity errors. The Deskjet 2652 user guide is full of troubleshooting procedures to clear errors
Wireless Setup (Windows)
- Always check the setup requirements before you start the printer wireless setup.
- At first, turn on and complete the hp Deskjet 2652 setup. Then, choose the computer and router to turn on.
- Obtain the internet access and connect the computer to that internet.
- Next, nourish papers in the paper tray and insert ink cartridges on the slots.
- Remove the cables from the printer which may disturb the wireless connection.
- Click the Wireless icon on the printer and connect using it. After the wireless connection, your printer may connect automatically.
- Now, choose the HP Easy Start and select your computer through HP Easy Start. Later, choose the Continue option and find the Wireless Network to connect.
- For more details on the hp Deskjet 2652 wireless setup, follow steps in 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
Wireless Setup (Mac)
- To start the printer wireless setup, you need to have the following requirements.
- Initially, obtain a stable internet connection and connect the computer to it.
- Download and install the basic drivers and software from 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
- Find the HP Easy Start to open it. Then, select Set up My Product and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Select the HP Essential Software to download and install using the installer.
- You may get the Enable Printing screen. Once you get it, continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Next, select Add Printer that will help you to create a new print queue.
- At last, test the wireless connection by printing a test page. Refer to 123.hp.com/dj2652 for getting more wireless setup steps.
HP Deskjet 2652 troubleshooting
How can I print a photo from 123HP Dj 2652?
To print from your printer, you have to stack papers in the paper tray. And also, ensure the presence of ink cartridges in the ink cartridge. Now, avail the hp Deskjet 2652 drivers on the computer.
The list of compatible media types for your hp Deskjet 2652 is available on 123.hp.com/dj2652. Click on Open with the option, and then select Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Now, choose the Print or File icon to select the documents or photos. Go to the Properties and edit the settings.
- After making necessary changes, click on Ok and now hit the Print option.
Now, click on the File option and choose the Print option. When the Print Setting window opens, you can choose the Show Details option.
- Later, select the Setup option and click on the Presets option.
- Next, proceed to click on the Print option after changing the settings. If you want to know more about settings, check out 123.hp.com/setup 2652.
How can I print on both sides?
To make the printing simple and fast, you can use duplex printing. Even you can change the settings to automatic duplex printing. Thus, your printer will print the documents automatically. To know settings, refer to 123.hp.com/dj2652.
- Move to the location of the document that you want to print. Now, click on file option and choose Print.
- The screen will show up the Odd only option to select the Print option. Then, choose the Automatic option will allow you to print on both sides.
- If you want to print even pages, select the Even only options and select Automatic. For any clarifications, refer to 123.hp.com 2652.
- Select the file that you wish to print. Now, choose the Print option to get the Properties.
- Modify the settings according to the tab that you want to choose.
- Next, click on the Both Sides printing for dual side printing. In 123.hp.com/setup 2652, you can find the instructions for duplex printing.
How to scan on 123 HP Dj 2652?
Achieve the scanned version of your selected documents using the hp Deskjet 2652 setup. With proper setup instructions in 123.hp.com/dj2652, start to scan the documents. The solution for how to scan hp Deskjet 2652 is clearly given below.
- Install the best driver for your printer which has HP Scan utility.
- Load the document in the printer’s scanner glass.
- On your Windows computer, select the HP Printer Assistant. From that app, select the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Now, click on the Scan option and hit the Ok button.
How to fax the documents from 123 HP Dj 2652?
The printer can send and receive a fax once you have completed the proper setup. The upcoming instructions in 123.hp.com/dj2652 will help you with the fax setup.
- To begin with, choose the document to place on the scanner glass.
- Note: While placing the document on the scanner glass, clean it.
- Go to the printer control panel to select the Fax Color.
- Then, press Ok and type fax number of the recipient. Finish the fax setup using the instructions in 123.hp.com 2652.