How to connect HP Envy Inspire 7958e to Wi-Fi
Making a connection between device Wi-Fi and HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is an easy process. There are several methods available for this wireless setup process. However, for this, a stable Wi-Fi network, computer, and printer are necessary.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wireless setup wizard
The simple steps to set up the wireless network via the wireless setup wizard are:
- Switch ON the Mac/Windows computer and HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Ensure that the computer has a stable internet connection.
- Move on to the printer panel and select the option- Setup.
- Access the printer network settings and tap- wireless setup wizard.
- Now, a list of Wi-Fi networks will be on the HP 7958e printer screen.
- After that, select your desired Wi-Fi name to move on with the setup process.
- Once the wizard prompts, provide the Wi-Fi passcode.
- Continue with the wizard instructions and finish the wireless setup process.
- Finally, take a sample print to ensure the correct HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer using HP Smart App
The procedure for HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wifi setup using the software (HP Smart App) is:
- To begin with, activate the Mac or Windows computer.
- Then, check the device wireless network and confirm it is stable.
- Find the HP Smart App software and save it on the Windows/Mac device.
- Access the folder where the software setup file is there.
- After that, run the software setup file on the device.
- Then, proceed with the wizard procedure given on the computer screen.
- Complete the HP Smart App software installation and open it.
- Then, change the software settings depending on the requirements.
- Choose the icon- Plus and click on your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Proceed with the on-screen procedure and complete the WiFi setup process.
- Finally, print a document as a test.
Here, you will get the instructions for two wireless setup methods for HP 7958e using the WPS option:
Using WPS Push-button
The procedure for Wi-Fi setup on HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer with the help of WPS push button is:
- Access the Envy Inspire 7958e printer and confirm that it has a stable WPS button.
- Now, move on to the wireless router and confirm that the router has a WPS button.
- After that, activate the printer and Wi-Fi router.
- Now, keep the router close to the HP 7958e printer.
- Press the HP 7958e printer WPS button and do not leave it for some time.
- Now, press the Wi-Fi router WPS button and hold it for a few seconds.
- The wireless setup connection process completes.
Using WPS PIN
Here is the simple procedure for Wi-Fi setup with the help of a WPS PIN:
- Actuate the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer and preferred computer.
- Make sure that your chosen computer has a secure wireless network.
- Place the Envy Inspire 7958e printer close to your Wi-Fi router.
- Move on to the HP printer control panel and choose the Wi-Fi settings option.
- Press the Wi-Fi button of the printer and select the option- Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Complete the process with the help of on-screen steps and select the PIN button.
- Now, the WPS PIN will appear on the printer screen.
- Go to device wireless settings, provide the PIN, and finish the setup process.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wireless setup for Windows device
The procedure for HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup on your Windows computer is:
- Power up the Windows device and HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Then, ensure that the HP 7958e driver is properly installed on the computer.
- Go to the HP printer control panel and select- Setup.
- Go for the network settings menu and tap the wireless setup option.
- Choose your network name and complete the Wi-Fi setup using the on-screen steps.
- Access the Windows computer and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Select – Add Printer and a wide array of printers displays be on the device screen.
- Select your HP printer name and complete the Wi-Fi setup process as per the wizard procedure.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wireless setup for Mac device
The procedure for HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup on your Mac device is:
- Turn ON the Mac device and HP 7958e printer.
- Check the wireless connection of the device and ensure it is stable.
- Save the HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver file on the Mac computer and open it.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and complete the HP 7958e driver installation.
- Choose – Setup menu on your HP printer and access the wireless settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and tap your preferred device Wi-Fi name.
- Proceed with the wizard steps to finish the ongoing process and choose- System Preference on the computer.
- Click- Printers and Scanners and set up your HP 7958e printer with the on-screen steps.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e USB setup
The instructions for the HP Envy Inspire 7958e USB setup is:
- Power up the preferred operating system and Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Unplug the USB cables properly from the operating system and printer.
- Check the device and confirm that it has a compatible HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver.
- If your device does not have a suitable printer driver, then find and save HP 7958e driver.
- Run the HP printer driver file and carry on with the instructions on the computer.
- Once the wizard prompts, select the USB setup method from the shown options.
- Carry on with instructions shown on the computer screen.
- Plugin the USB cables to the HP printer and device when the wizard asks.
- Complete the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer USB setup process.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e using Wi-Fi-Direct
The procedure to set up Wi-Fi network on HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer using Wi-Fi direct is:
- Make sure that the printer tray contains compatible sheets.
- Access the desired computer and select the section- Printers and Scanners.
- Go for Add a Printer or Scanner option and click- Show Wi-Fi Direct printers.
- Select the preferred HP printer along with the option- DIRECT.
- Now, choose – Add device and wait for the WPS PIN wizard to appear on the screen.
- Search for the WPS PIN and enter it on the printer panel.
- After that, choose – Next to complete the setup process.
- If the Driver is Unavailable status appears on the screen, save the compatible printer driver.
- Set up the printer driver on the computer using the wizard procedure and print a test document.