HP Envy Inspire 7921e Troubleshooting
HP Envy Inspire 7921e Driver unavailable issue
The general procedure to solve the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer driver unavailable issue is:
- Turn ON the Windows/Mac computer.
- Download the HP Easy Start software on the computer.
- Access the folder where you downloaded the software.
- Open the downloaded HP 7921e driver file on the device.
- Continue with the on-screen instruction and install the software.
- Open the installed software and choose the Scan Now option.
- Click on the update button given in front of your driver name.
- Deactivate the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer and a Wi-Fi router.
- Then, deactivate the Windows or Mac operating system.
- Remove all the USB cords from the operating system.
- After some time, switch ON the computer and printer.
- Then, switch ON the wireless router and ensure the software is correctly installed.
If still, you face the same problem with the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer, call us.
HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer will not connect to Wi-Fi
If your HP 7921e printer is not getting in connection with the Wi-Fi network, follow the steps below:
- Move on to your HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer.
- Ensure that the printer is perfect and access the printer setup menu.
- Then, access the wireless network settings and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- A list of Wi-Fi networks appears on the printer panel.
- Select your device wireless network name and proceed.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and finish the setup process.
- Now, if you do not see your Wi-Fi network on the printer panel, select- Add Network.
- Provide the wireless network name when the wizard asks and continue.
- Then, enter the network password and finish the process.
- Finally, take a sample print to ensure the wireless setup is proper.
If still, the Envy Inspire 7921e printer is not connecting to WiFi network, contact us.
HP Envy Inspire 7921e Printer showing as offline
If the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer shows an offline error, then follow the steps given below:
- Move on to the preferred computer and printer; reboot them.
- After that, restart the wireless router and go to the printer.
- Check whether the Envy Inspire 7921e printer is online or offline.
- If your Envy Inspire printer is still offline, then, continue to the next step.
- Move on to the settings section and access the Printers menu.
- Choose your Envy Inspire printer name and click on it two times.
- Then, select the Use Printer Online option.
- Still, if the Envy Inspire 7921e printer is offline, cancel the print tasks.
- Click on the HP printer name two times and go to the Printer menu.
- Cancel the print jobs and power up the Envy printer.
- Check and make sure to have no jammed papers in the printer.
- Finally, confirm that the USB cord connected to the printer is perfect.
Still, if you see the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer in offline mode, then call our experts.
HP Envy Inspire 7921e won’t scan
If the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer fails to scan, then use the steps listed below to fix it:
- Turn Off your HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer.
- Unplug the USB cords connected to the Envy printer.
- Stop all the processes running on the HP printer.
- Power off the Windows or Mac computer and remove the USB cable from it.
- Activate the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer.
- Check and ensure that the printer settings are accurate.
- Power up the computer and connect it to the Envy printer.
- Open a file you want to scan and do the scanning process.
Still, if the HP 7921e printer won’t scan, then reach out tech support team.
Why my HP Envy Inspire 7921e won’t print?
If the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer fails to print, then use the below-mentioned procedure to solve it:
- Check and confirm that the Envy printer paper tray has suitable papers.
- Then, make sure to have no stuck or jammed papers.
- Remove the stuck or jammed papers from the printer if any.
- After that, make sure that the HP Inspire printer ink is not empty.
- If the ink is not accurate or empty, then consider removing it.
- Insert new ink cartridges into the HP 7921e printer cartridge slots.
- Then, access the device control panel and select- Devices and Printers.
- Search for HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer.
- Once you find the printer, right-click on it and select- See what’s printing.
- Go to the printer menu and choose- Open as Administrator.
- Then, move on to the Printer menu and choose- Cancel All Documents.
- Finally, try to print with the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer.
If your Envy Inspire 7921e printer is still not printing, contact us.
HP Envy Inspire 7921e print not working
If the HP Envy Inspire 7921e printer not working, then here is the procedure to fix it:
- Activate the Windows or Mac computer and access its control panel.
- Choose the Devices and Printers section and click on your HP printer name.
- Select- Set as Default Printer and delete the HP Envy Inspire 7921e driver from the device.
- Search for the compatible printer driver and once you find it, download it.
- Run HP 7921e driver file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Install the printer driver and open a document on the computer.
- Choose the Print option and adjust the print settings.
- Finally, click on the option- Print and get the print.
For additional technical guidance, contact our customer support team.