Install HP Deskjet 1255 Driver
The hardware and software of the HP Deskjet 1255 printer device must be compatible for a successful printing job. Use the latest version of the HP Deskjet 1255 install driver for utilizing advanced features.
HP Deskjet 1255 All-in-One Printer
- First, you need to know the Printer model name, printer ID, and operating version of your computer.
- Then navigate to 123.hp.com/dj1255 to find the printer driver section.
- On the driver download page, enter the Printer model name and click on search.
Download HP Deskjet 1255 Printer Driver
Install hp deskjet 1255 printer driver for windows
- Primarily, provide stable power supply for Windows computer and HP Deskjet 1255 printer device.
- The next requirement will be an active network.
- Stable and active network connectivity is required for Windows computers during HP Deskjet 1255 installation.
- After connecting the Windows computer with the active network, open the browser and search for the webpage to download the HP Deskjet 1255 driver.
- Download the latest and entire version of the HP Deskjet 1255 driver. For more HP Deskjet drivers go to 123.hp.com’setup driver
- Save the downloaded driver in a known location of the windows computer for easy access.
- Open the downloaded driver and all its setup file for HP Deskjet 1255 driver installation.
- Install the HP Deskjet 1255 driver with instructions on the screen.
- After successful driver installation, the HP Deskjet 1255 printer icon might be automatically added to the Windows computer. For HP Deskjet 1255 Wireless Setup, go to hp 1255 wps setup
Install hp deskjet 1255 printer driver for mac
- Establish stable network connectivity between Mac device and HP Deskjet 1255 printer device.
- The stability of network connectivity must not be interrupted at any cause.
- After confirming the network strength, visit the HP webpage to download the HP Deskjet 1255 driver.
- Choose the driver which is more compatible with the operating system of the Mac device.
- Download the HP Deskjet 1255 driver with instructions from the webpage.
- Open the HP Deskjet 1255 driver package and go through the instruction steps to 123.hp.com/dj1255/install.
- Install HP Deskjet 1255 driver for Mac device with instruction steps.
- After successful installation, check whether HP Deskjet 1255 printer icon is added to the Mac device.
- If the printer icon is not added, then manually add the HP Deskjet 1255 printer device to the Mac device.
HP Deskjet 1255 CD/DVD Driver download
HP deskjet 1255 CD/DVD driver install for windows
- Using the CD/DVD method to install HP Deskjet 1255 Printer Driver is the best choice to install the driver on a Windows computer.
- Turn on HP Deskjet 1255 Printer Device and Windows computer.
- Ensure the Windows computer and HP Deskjet 1255 Printer Device are connected by a reliable source.
- Take the driver installation CD/DVD from the components package.
- Make sure the driver installation CD/DVD is free from scratches and any other damages.
- Ensure the HP Deskjet 1255 Printer Device and Windows computer is in a steady state.
- Now place the HP Deskjet 1255 installation CD/DVD on the drive disc.
- Wait till the driver installation CD/DVD gets initiated in the Windows computer.
- Once the driver installation CD/DVD is initiated, run the driver setup file to install HP Deskjet 1255 Printer driver for windows computer.
HP deskjet 1255 CD/DVD driver install for mac
- HP offers driver installation CD/DVD along with HP Deskjet 1255 printer box.
- Check the driver installation CD/DVD in the Printer components package.
- Drag out the HP Deskjet 1255 driver installation CD/DVD from the pack.
- Make sure the driver installation CD/DVD is free from scratches and sticking tapes.
- Then place the driver installation CD/DVD on the compact drive of the Mac device.
- A dialogue box might appear to seek permission for allowing the driver installation CD/DVD to run on the Mac device.
- Allow the driver CD/DVD to be installed on Mac device.
- Follow the instructions and wait till the driver gets installed on the Mac device.
- Once the HP Deskjet 1255 driver is installed, you can witness the efficient printer performance by assigning a print job.
HP Deskjet 1255 Supported OS
HP Deskjet 1255 Printer Driver Updates
Update HP Deskjet 1255 Printer Drivers Using Device Manager
- Go to Device Manager on the home screen of the computer.
- Select the Print queues option from the Device Manager list.
- Now the HP Deskjet 1255 printer icon will be listed on the screen.
- Right-click on the 123.hp.com/setup 1255 printer and choose the “Update driver” option.
- Click the automatic search button for updating the 123hp DeskJet 1255 printer driver.
- You will be notified with the message stating that the best printer driver is already installed for your device if the printer driver is up to date.
- After installing the updated printer driver, restart the computer and HP Deskjet 1255 printer device to avoid malfunction.
Automatically Update HP 1255 Printer Drivers Using Driver Support
- Follow the below steps to update the HP Printer driver with Driver Support.
- With the recommended version of Driver support, you can automatically update the HP Printer Drivers.
- Download the Driver Support from a reliable source.
- If the Driver Support software requires registration, then provide basic details for registering with Driver Support.
- Run the software scan option to detect the printer driver download issues and for possible optimization.
- Click on Driver Support to initiate the automatic update for HP Printer Drivers on your computer.
- The Driver Support software will guide you with the automatic update of Printer drivers.
123 HP Deskjet 1255 Driver - Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 1255 Printer Not Found During Driver Setup
If the HP Dj 1255 printer is not found during Driver Setup, then follow the below steps:
- Reinstalling the printer driver and software might fix the printer issues automatically.
- Before reinstalling the 123 hp 1255 driver software download, uninstall the already installed printer driver with all its setup files.
- In Windows computer, go to control panel and under program list, select the printer driver.
- Select the uninstall option and delete the driver setup files.
- Now reinstall the new version of the printer driver and restart the Windows computer.
Resolving hp dj1255 Printer Offline problem using the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- To resolve the Printer Offline problem using the HP Print and Scan Doctor use the below steps:
- Install HP Print and Scan Doctor on the computer, which is connected to HP Deskjet 1255 printer.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor, and follow the steps to install and open the tool.
- Now locate the HP Deskjet 1255 printer on the computer device.
- Select the 123.hp.com/dj1255 printer device and click on the next option.
- Now click on the Fix printer option to fix the Printer Offline problem.