Connect HP Printer to WiFi (Wireless Network)
Want your printing work to be done much easier? You have a simple solution by following the below directives in no time with flawless wireless connections. Launch the trouble-free network support to interface the printer to the compatible system, and device for your preferences. You are supposed to have two modes for connecting the wireless setup to your desired printer setup.
- Wireless Setup for Touch screen HP Printers. Wireless Setup for Non-touch screen HP Printers.
HP Printer Wireless Setup (Wifi) for Touch Screen
Nowadays, more or less every printer model has been designed with advanced wireless features to bring a convenient platform for the users to establish seamless printing work. Use the below steps if your printer is enabled with a touch screen.
- Initially, press the Wireless Button on the Printer.
- Then, use the Settings Icon on the active HP Printer Panel.
- Next, proceed using the options like Network Setup>Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Then, connect through the Wi-Fi or Network name from the shown list on the HP printer screen.
- Further, specify the correct password for your Wi-Fi (Wireless Network).
- Now, you are ready to use the wireless setup when the screen accepts the credentials feed.
- Assign the print work and start the effortless printing work in no time.
HP Printer Wireless Setup (Wifi) for Non-Touch Screen
- To begin with, Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel button for 10 sec after that you can see the wireless icon button will start to show light on it.
- Now, the Resetting procedure is happening in the HP Printer.
- After that, you need to open the HP Smart App on your Windows or Mac computers.
- Tap on the Add New Printer.
- Choose the desired HP Printer from the shown list.
- Track the provided on-screen prompts to complete the Wireless setup on your printer.
- The next screen will automatically grab the WiFi to the system network which is connected.
- If it prompts to specify the network credentials, type the password for wifi on the computer screen.
- Finally, your active HP Printer is now actively connected to the flawless wifi or Wireless Network.