HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer might show the offline problem sometimes. However, you can fix this problem if you follow the method given here. The below-given method will help you resolve the printer offline issue without any issue.
Why my HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer is offline?
Several reasons are there why the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer becomes offline. If the connection between the printer and device has any problem, then the printer offline issue might occur.
If you are using the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer wirelessly, then the offline problem may occur due to improper network settings.
Apart from this, some other reasons are:
- Improper connection
- Change in wireless router or network
- Improper printer driver installation
Standard Method to Resolve the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Offline Issue
Follow the below method to resolve the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer offline issue:
- To begin with, move on to the computer connected to the HP 9010 printer.
- Uninstall the printer from the computer.
- After that, reboot the OJ Pro printer and switch off it.
- Switch ON the printer and access its control panel.
- Choose the Setup menu and go for the network settings option.
- Then, select the wireless setup wizard and a list of Wi-Fi networks will be on the printer.
- Choose your device Wi-Fi network and continue.
- When the wizard pops, enter the security key of the device Wi-Fi network.
- Proceed and complete the process.
- After that, download the HP Smart App software on the computer.
- Run the HP Smart App software and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finish the HP Smart App software installation and open it.
- Select the option- Add printer and choose your OJ Pro printer name.
- Finally, add the HP Officejet 9010 printer to the device using the wizard steps.
Still, if the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer is offline, contact our customer support experts. Our expert team has years of experience in providing immediate technical support.