How to fix HP Printer Not Responding Issue?
If the message printer not responding appears on your screen it is usually due to an outdated or corrupted printer driver. In some cases, it can also be your printer spooler device. You have to restart the whole service to fix it again.
- You can restart the print spooler service by pressing the Windows key + r and enter services.
- MSC in the run box.
- Locate the printer spooler and right-click and select restart.
- Check your HP printer if it can print.
- If the 123 hp printer is still not responding reinstall the printer driver.
- Open your Run box and enter devmgmt.msc.
- select the printers category and right-click on the printer and select uninstall.
- Choose the option to delete the driver software for this device and click uninstall.
- Now after uninstalling you can install the latest driver automatically with driver easy.
- Go to the settings panel and choose devices -> select printers and scanners -> select your printer and click remove device select yes to confirm.
- After completing the process click add a printer and scanner option -> select your printer once the 123.hp.com printer is installed the issue should have been resolved.
- Conduct a test print to check whether the “HP Printer Not Responding” issue is resolved.
- Reboot your computer to make sure the changes take full effect.