How do you set up an HP Envy 5055 Printer for the first time?
Are you setting up HP Envy 5055 Printer for the first time? If yes, then you might have queries or feel confused. Right? No problem. Reading this blog can help you set up the Envy Printer properly and quickly. For this, you need a USB cable, HP Envy 5055 printer, internet, computer, ink cartridges, suitable papers, and compatible printer driver.
The step-by-step instructions for setting up HP Envy 5055 printer for the first time are:
- Unbox the HP Envy 5055 printer package.
- Take the printer, remove the covering materials, and keep it in a secure place.
- Connect the printer to the electric source with a safe USB cable.
- Then, activate the electric source to power up the printer.
- Once the printer activates, make changes in its settings.
- Now, move on to the cartridge slots and open them.
- Load proper ink cartridges and close the cartridge slots.
- Move on to the paper tray and open it.
- Place compatible papers and close the paper tray.
- Power up the computer and confirm to have secure internet.
- Search for the compatible HP Envy 5055 driver for the device.
- After finding the driver, download it on the chosen computer.
- Run the driver file; the installation process begins.
- During driver setup, choose the wired or wireless setup to connect the computer and printer.
- Finish the printer setup and open a document on the device.
- Take a print of the document to ensure the HP Envy 5055 Setup.
Hope all of you are clear on the procedure for the HP Envy 5055 printer setup. Apart from this, if you want to know more, contact our customer support team.