How to Fix Hp Officejet 5258 Printer Error Code
HP error codes are a common problem that you might face when your HP Officejet 5258 printer is not working. These issues can also occur when your printer has any kind of fault. You will see the message either on the computer or printer.
Here in this blog, you will get the procedure to fix the Error code problem. To fix this 123.hp.com/oj5258 printer problem, use the procedure listed below:
- Firstly, ensure that the HP printer is ON.
- If necessary, restart the computer and oj5258 printer.
- Check and confirm that the computer is in connection with the wireless network.
- Then, ensure that the printer paper tray has compatible sheets.
- After that, check whether the ink levels in the ink cartridges are appropriate.
- Ensure that your PC has a compatible HP Officejet pro 5258 driver.
- Still, if the problem is not fixed, then we have another method for you.
The general instructions for solving the printer error code problem are:
- To begin with, switch on the printer.
- You have to wait until your HP printer is in stationery mode.
- Remove the USB cable from the HP printer.
- Then, unplug the power cable from the wall port.
- Now, wait for a minimum of 60 seconds.
- After that, reconnect the USB cord into the wall port and HP printer.
- Switch on the 123 hp 5258 wireless
- Now, wait until the HP printer is silent and check whether the error message is still there.
Now, I hope all of you are clear with the procedure to solve the HP printer error code. If you follow the procedure given above, you can solve this problem easily. Still, if need any additional info regarding this, call our team for expert assistance. Our team consists of several tech experts who can guide you anytime.